Saturday 24 January 2009

Plan B: Change direction...


When I started Non-Stick Plans in April 2007 it never occurred to me to think about what to do if my drawing-a-day plan actually succeeded. The result has been an absence of any plan, non-stick or otherwise, since April 2008. Consequently it's become a bit of a goalless draw. It's become, not extinct, but indistinct.

At last I’ve decided on a new plan which will be to widen this blog's horizons a bit and make it more personal (like a real blog). Starting from tomorrow I'll be posting a greater variety of stuff including 'work I find interesting', photos, paintings, writing etc, as well as the occasional drawing.

How long this plan will stick is anyone’s guess, but at least it's a plan, of sorts. Feel free to back away slowly.

4 comments:

Lee said...

Looking forward to seeing the new direction you plan on taking us!

nonstickplans said...

Thanks, Nicole. I haven't a clue where I'm going - you may end up in the sea.

Suddenly I feel like a bus driver who's about to wander off route having forgotten about his passengers. I hope it will be interesting, but I'm not promising anything.

Julie Oakley said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog from the beginning and have been amazed at your ability to come up with such wonderful visual puns. The whole backlog would obviously make a wonderful little book - but I'm sure you're onto that. I'm sure that whatever you do next will be equally interesting

nonstickplans said...

Many thanks, Julie. I am onto the book idea, spurred along by indecision and apathy. However there are over 400 drawings in the backlog so it won't be a 'little book' unless I edit - hence the indecision.