Friday 29 May 2009

One-sided

This idea comes from a series I started to think about years ago called ‘Withdrawings.’ At the time I was slightly obsessed with prepositions (I was young - don't blame me for it) and 'with' seemed like a good place to start.
I didn’t get very far. In fact I only came up with two or three interesting ideas and a great deal of rubbish, so I put it to one side thinking it might be a long term project. Naturally I forgot all about it and it went under a pile of other ‘long term projects.’
Now I’ve redrawn this one rather badly, but I’m posting it anyway to interrupt grandma, who’s been hogging this blog for too long.

2 comments:

dave Follett said...

I've got nothing.

dave Follett said...

left hand doesn't know what the right one's doing?
right wing politics?
pfff....