Saturday 10 April 2010

Bird-spreads 1


I can't help thinking that blogs are reaching rather deeply into the barrel when they start repeating old stuff, but, in the interests of selling out, I thought I'd post some spreads from 'Where the Birdies is' to show how the old stuff looks in a new context. And who can be bothered to click through archives. You can click on this (if you can be bothered) to get a larger view - or you can buy the book and see it on paper! (I realise the clicking bit is cheaper).
These two drawings are 'Brooding' and 'Petshop Quartet' from 3rd February and 30th January 2008 respectively (note the chronic illogical order). More to follow.

4 comments:

Michael Villegas said...

Just ordered my copy!

nonstickplans said...

Thanks Mike. I fear you may be the only one, as the last time I looked total sales = 0. Perhaps these things take a while to get going...

Michael Villegas said...

They do, but it's a pain in the a** waiting.

Anything to help a friend!

nonstickplans said...

Luckily I already have a pain in the a** so waiting is less distressing than it might be.

I'm very grateful for your support, Mike. You're now one of two buyers, so you're in a very exclusive club.